- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
RIM Institute collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Students applying to the RIM Facilitator program are asked to complete surveys with personal information relative to working with people with emotional issues.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RIM Institute with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete application to be accepted into training programs.
- Once accepted into training programs, there are some research surveys students are asked to complete.
How we use your data?
- RIM Institute collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Send you RIM class details, manuals and ongoing RIM Method information
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- People who have expressed interest in class, RIM Institute may send emails informing of upcoming classes or events
When RIM Institute processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
RIM Institute securely stores your data with The Art of Online Marketing and its service providers.
RIM Institute will keep your data until a request to unsubscribe or unable to contact.
You have the right at any time to stop the RIM Institute from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the RIM Institute.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be unsubscribed from all marketing.
*Notes: If you are a RIM facilitator or have completed RIM Essentials, unsubscribing from emails will remove you from the RIM community.
What are your data protection rights?
RIM Institute would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request RIM Institute for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that RIM Institute correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RIM Institute to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RIM Institute erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RIM Institute restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RIM Institute’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RIM Institute transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 888-788-0800
Email us at: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – RIM Institute uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – RIM Institute uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. RIM Institute sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 888-788-0800
2443 S. University #306
Denver, CO 80210-5407
(303) 691-3457 (Office)
(888) 788-0800 (Toll-Free)